Full-Service Fitness Center
Stay Focussed Stay Fit & Healthy
All members must:
- Wear a mask when not exercising
- Members must bring their own water bottle and towel
- Wipe down machines when done
- Members must use hand sanitizer between use of each piece of equipment
- Use their towel when sitting on benches/seats
- Do not sit on machines between sets
- Re-rack weights and return all other equipment and accessories to proper locations.
- Headphones should be used when playing any personal music device
- Refrain from yelling, using profanity, banging weights and making loud sounds
- Staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the Fitness Center
- Proper attire is mandatory (Shirt, Shorts/sweat pants)
- Proper footwear (closed toe shoes) must always be worn.
- No smoking or vaping allowed
No person under the age of 13 years old is allowed in the Fitness Center. Except, a child 12 years old may enter the Fitness Center and utilize equipment under the supervision and direction of a coach or instructor that has a contract with the City of Coral Springs.
No smoking or vaping allowed. No personal training allowed during this phase. Staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the Fitness Center.