About the Program
Diving is a full-scale recreational program featuring state-of-the-art equipment at one of the best outdoor facilities in the country. Students develop strength, flexibility and confidence while learning how to dive from the springboards and platforms. This program accommodates children ages six and up of all skill levels. All participants must be able to swim independently in 16-foot-deep water.
- Diving is one of the fastest-growing sports available in a supervised setting.
- We offer year-round programs for the very beginner through senior elite competition.
- We teach structured discipline.
- We follow a logical, safe set of progressions.
- Your child will be allowed to try competing at their own skill level in an individual sport.
- We guarantee your child will become more fit.
- Click Here for Information About Our Diving Lessons
The Coral Springs Aquatic Complex is a first-class swimming and training facility, with its 50-meter and 25-meter competition pools with heating and cooling systems, a diving well equipped for spring board and platform diving, an acclimation pool, and a 35’ x 66’ teaching pool. The facility also features a 7,500 square- foot Fitness Center and full-service Swim Shop